Saturday 21 May 2011

Thank you / Dankeschoen

i know that I'm late, but I wanted to thank everyone for his wonderful birthday wishes and I'm so awfull sorry, that I'm so loosy in answering your email: I know that Carmen and Annett are waiting for a reply and probably many many others as well. I recently feel the time pressure raising and raising, because I want to finish this project as fast as possible to start with my diploma thesis, because i need to be done with it in Jan. I plea for forgiveness!

Your Ray

PS: I can call you for free on your normal number (not mobile), so if you want a call, please write me an email with your number.

Ich weiss, dass ich etwas spaet dran bin, aber ich wollte euch allen fuer eure lieben Geburtstagsgruesse danken und fuehle mich gleichzeitig schrecklich, weil ich so schlecht im Mails beantworten bin: I weiss, dass Carmen und Annet zum Beispiel auf eine Antwort warten und vermutlich noch viele viele mehr. In letzter Zeit fuehle ich den Zeitdruck mehr und mehr ansteigen, weil ich dieses Projekt so schnell wie moeglich fertig bekommen moechte damit ich bald mit meiner Diplomarbeit anfangen kann, die bis Januar fertig sein sollte. Ich bitte um Vergebung!

Euer Ray

PS: Ich kann kostenlos Festnetznummern anrufen, wenn ihr also wollt, dass ich euch anrufe, schickt mir mal bitte eine Email mit eurer Nummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment