Monday 16 May 2011

pdf

Some of you might have noticed it already that the PDF-Link is missing at the beginning of a new chapter. This is because I have severe problems to get my FTP-Programm connected to the Internet with the Proxy-Server of UniSA: this problem might not have been solved till I leave, so you have to wait for a new pdf-Version every now and then. At Machis place (where I'm at the moment and secretly use her Internet while she is in class and I'm supposed to work) I was able to update the file in the net. Have fun! Ray!

Einige von euch haben sicherlich schon bemerkt, dass der PDF-Link zu Beginn eines jeden Kapitels verschwunden ist: Das liegt daran, dass ich extreme Probleme habe mein FTP-Programm mit dem Internet über den Proxy-Server unserer Uni zuverlinken: Da dieses Problem noch eine zeitlang bestehen bleiben wird, bitte ich euch also um etwas Geduld. Jedenfalls konnte Ich mit Machisnetz (bin gerade bei Ihr, und nutze ihr Internet während Sie im Unterricht ist und ich eigentlich arbeiten sollte) eine aktuelle Version hochzuladen. Viel Spaß damit. Ray

LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment