Saturday 26 May 2012

Solar Eclipse in Japan

This week Monday a solar eclipse traveled through and reached it's maximum at about 7.30 am in Okayama. I had a beautiful accompanied breakfast while watching the eclipse through my camera. I didn't buy those special glasses, since they were quite expensive and used my camera instead as you can see in the picture at the bottom.
The last time I saw one was about 2002 or 2004 in Germany, I can't quite remember well and it was not a total eclipse. This time I was also just a bit out of the inner core shadow but the morning darkness the shadow casted was quite impressive. The light was rather dull and the birds that were singing a couple of minutes before stopped there morning song.

Solar Eclipse over Japan seen from Okayama.

No comments:

Post a Comment