Friday 10 February 2012

A while ago

I deeply apologise for my late reply. Somehow I was mostly too tiered to write in the evening or when I could find the power to do something then I was working on my thesis. This thing is now finally submitted; to Germany and Australia. I don't know what it is going to become and how they will mark me, but I have to admit that I somehow don't really care any more. How comes? One reason may possible be that I already have something to look forward to: a job in Japan (my CoE is on the way) and Machi waiting for me in Osaka. Just a pass would be enough, though.

Anyway, my brother came home yesterday. He arrived in Germany last Monday from Afghanistan. We were all pretty much relieved to hear that he came back healthy. Mentally as well as physically. He came yesterday to my mothers house and for him and me was it almost a year since we have seen each other for the last time. We probably have to get use to it - after I'll have left. He also brought his new little dog with him. It's a Mops-Beagle mix and my sister fell in love with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment